We love it when dinner is nutritious and healthy! Garnished with lots of vegetables such as avocadoes, sweet corn, romaine lettuce and black beans, this vegan Burrito recipe will tickle your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
Check out the recipe below and get cooking!
- 1 Packet Varo Foods Jollof Rice
- ½ Avocado, Ripe
- ½ Bell Pepper
- ½ Lime (Juiced)
- ¼ Cup Corn
- ½ Cup Black Beans
- ¼ Cup Salsa
- 2 Cups Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro
- 1 Salt and Pepper (for seasoning)
- Heat Rice according to cooking instructions on the packet
- In a Bowl that you'll be eating from, add the lettuce, and top with ½ cup of rice, black beans, corn, cilantro, bell peppers, salsa and lime juice.
- In a bowl, mash up avocado & make guacamole (adding chopped onion and tomatoes to your mash of avocadoes; add some lime juice, salt and pepper & scoop on top of the burrito bowl
- To make the burritos, heat the tortillas in a frying pan for 30 seconds. Arrange the ingredients of your Burrito Bowl, starting with the rice and vegetables, along each tortilla
- Fold over the ends and roll up to seal. Secure by wrapping with foil if you want. Eat immediately.