Roast baby potatoes are a timeless Christmas dinner essential. Our special spin is to marinate well in JOLLOF SAUCE, some salt, pepper and oil. The Jollof Sauce adds that spicy, tangy twist to take this classic dish to the next level.
- 250g baby potatoes
- Black Pepper
- 25ml olive oil
- 50ml Water
- 5g Chopped garlic cloves
- 30ml Jollof Sauce (Hot)
1. Parboil the potatoes in water without peeling.
2. Once cool, cut each in half.
3. Marinate cut potatoes with oil, Jollof Sauce, salt, black pepper, garlic and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
4. Then bake till they turn reddish brown and crispy.
5. Garnish with finely chopped parsley and relish.